Tag Archives: Keep

3192576438_4f8ec63a07

How Natural Cosmetics Can Keep Your Skin Healthy

Most of the women enjoy applying different types of cosmetics in order to enhance their appearance. Many cosmetic products that are available in the market contain chemicals, which can be hazardous for your face if you use them on regular basis. Because every woman has different type of skin, the effect of these cosmetics is not the same for every woman; depending on the type of your skin these products can cause your skin to become oily, to dry, or even to break out in case if it is sensitive.
Therefore, you should consider using natural cosmetics in order to help your skin to remain as healthy as it is. Natural cosmetics cannot contain preservatives, artificial colors, herbicides, pesticides, mineral oil, solvents or synthetic chemicals. They cannot also be tested on animals. All the agriculture products and herbs that are used in natural cosmetics should be organic in nature. It is very important for any natural cosmetic product to contain at least 95% ingredients that are listed in the approved ingredients list. The remaining 5% can be salt and water that should not have to be organic.
Many manufacturers are working very hard in order to provide the products that meet the demands of the consumers. Some of the suppliers only make natural cosmetics while the others leave it on consumers to choose the one they like. With so many animal rights activists and social workers that are motivating consumers for the boycott of the products, which are tested on the animals, most manufacturers have started the implementation of the other testing procedures.
If you are unsure about any product that if it is synthetic or natural, you may always contact its manufacturer. Almost all of the cosmetic products available in the market are promoted without mentioning the ingredients used in them. Hence, it is your job to do this research.
Another important reason because of which you should find out the ingredients of your cosmetics is that several of them may cause allergic reactions and skin irritation. If you are experiencing these problems while using even your natural cosmetics then you should check its ingredients and identify what is reacting as the product may only be promoted as natural without being the one.

If you are looking for Natural Cosmetics (called dabîga kosmçtika in Latvian). Then consider visiting Attirance.

MUFE Pink & Black Tied Smoky Eye Closeup
natural cosmetics
Image by kuuipo1207
*****PRODUCTS USED*****
—FACE—
Makeup Forever High Definition Primer
MAC Select Cover-up Colour Corrector – Peach
MAC Select Cover-up Colour Corrector – Green
MAC Mineralize Natural Skinfinish – Medium Plus
MAC Sculpting Powder – Sculpt
MAC Mineralize Blush – Nuance

—EYES—
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Makeup Forever Diamond Shadow – #303 (inner corner)
Makeup Forever Blush Powder (eyeshadow) – #2 (middle and outer corner)
Makeup Forever Star Powder – #951 (over MUFE #2)
MAC eyeshadow – Black Tied (outer corner)
MAC eyeshadow – Petalescent (highlight)
MAC eye kohl – Smolder (lashlines & waterlines)
Maybelline Colossal mascara – Glam Black
MAC Eyeshadow – Espresso (brows)

—LIPS—
MAC Lipliner – Spice
MAC Plushglass – Fullfilled